When you sign-in to your Let’s Talk! account later this week, life may look a little different.
Don’t worry. We’re sprucing up the joint.
Starting Friday, May 11, we’ll introduce a new dashboard to streamline how you view, use, and report on customer feedback in your schools.
Of course, you’ll probably have some questions.
Here’s a quick rundown of the changes, why we’ve made them–and what the latest upgrades mean for you–along with a sneak peak of the new dashboard.
1. Overview Dashboard. One of the great things about Let’s Talk! is that you can use it to measure the level of customer service your schools provide. That means having the right information at your fingertips, when you need it. With the new Overview Dashboard, you can track your performance and get key customer service insights on a single screen.
2. Overview Scorecards. Don’t have time to dive deep into the data? Simply want a quick glance at the state of customer service and communication in your district? Our new Scorecards help you quickly review key performance indicators for you and your team, so you can track your progress and spot potential problems.
3. Word Cloud. Wouldn’t it be great if, in five seconds, you could see hot-button issues trending in your schools? With Let’s Talk!’s new virtual Word Cloud, you can easily track the words and issues that your community is talking about. The bigger the word, the louder the chatter about that topic in your schools. Now, you can see what people are talking about, and prioritize your responses.
4. Easy-to-analyze graphs. Better graphs, mean better insights.
- See who is submitting feedback–parents, teachers, students, or staff.
- Identify new posters and frequent flyers with our Customer Frequency feature.
- Easily see what kinds of feedback–questions, comments, concerns, etc.–is being submitted.
- Use our new Entry Points graphs to see where that feedback is coming from (online, phone, social media, in-person, etc.)
For more on building community engagement in schools, sign up for the TrustED newsletter.
What’s with all the changes?
You asked–and we listened.
Our product team is constantly reviewing your feedback to develop new ways to help you listen to your school community.
The new Overview Dashboard is our attempt to help make your data more interactive, clickable, and actionable. Our hope is that these latest enhancements will help you better understand how community members interact with your schools, what issues matter most to them, and how well you are responding.
Unpack the stories behind your data–and click on each graph to dive a little deeper.
What do the changes mean for your schools?
On Friday, May 11, every Let’s Talk! user will see their data reflected on the new dashboard. They’ll also be able to filter, save, download, and share that data.
Changes got you nervous?
Don’t worry. You’ll still be able to access the old view by clicking a link inside the platform. This way, you can transition at your own pace.
To learn more about the new look and feel of Let’s Talk!, we’re holding a Facebook Live Event, Tuesday May 22, at 1:30 PM EST. To view the event, you must be a member of our Let’s Talk! user Facebook group, so don’t forget to join.
Of course, if you have any questions, you can always reach out to your Strategic Account Executive.