Customer service in K-12 is no longer a “nice to have.” Discover how you can develop a culture of customer service in your school district that will help you avoid costly student attrition, create time-saving processes, build trust, and strengthen relationships districtwide.
Join us to learn:
- How customer service is impacting enrollment for K-12 districts nationwide
- How to develop a customer service plan with major ROI
- How to create a districtwide mindset that ensures superior customer service at every touchpoint
Choose from the following time slots:
- July 17 | 9-9:30 a.m. [SOLD OUT] — DIY bloody mary and mimosa bar
- July 18 | 9-9:30 a.m. [SOLD OUT] — DIY bloody mary and mimosa bar