Current employees may now request service records through the "Employee Service Records Request" tile in the AISD cloud. Former employees may request service records through the AISD website at If you have questions, please submit them using this platform.
Tell us who you are
How can we contact you?
To receive a personalized response, please enter your name and at least one method of contact. If you leave this section blank, then we will not be able to respond to your message. If you would like to receive a response but keep your identity hidden from us, enter your email address and select 'Hide your contact information from the district'.
Area Code
What would you like to submit?
What's on your mind?