We welcome and encourage comments on TrustED. However, in some instances comments are subject to be edited or deleted. This includes:
- Comments that are determined to be spam or questionable spam.
- Links within comments that lead to irrelevant content or affiliate websites. Links that are relevant to the post will be permitted.
- Comments using profanity or vulgar language.
- Comments including derogatory language, or language/concepts that could be deemed offensive.
- Statements that attack another person individually.
Please follow our comment policy rules, and help us to keep TrustED a safe and constructive place for discussion about K12 issues. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog at any time without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Questions? Contact our editors at TrustED@K12Insight.com.