Guilford County Schools, Let’s Talk!

​As always, if you have a classroom concern, please contact your child's teacher first.  If you are not able to get your question answered or your issue resolved, please contact your child's principal.  For a list of schools, click here.

If you have a concern about your child's principal, please contact his/her School Support Officer (SSO).  You can submit a dialogue to your school’s SSO by clicking on the appropriate school. below.  A dialogue form will come up that you will be able fill out and submit.​

Elementary Schools (K-5)

Middle Schools (6-8)

High Schools (9-12)

Alternative Schools (K-12)