The Office of Human Capital established a timeframe when any employee may apply for a voluntary transfer. Classified employees are able to participate in the process from November 1 through June 15 of each calendar year. Administrative and Professional employees may request a voluntary transfer on the Monday following spring break through the 15th of June.

This is an image

Tell us who you areQuestion is mandatory
How can we contact you? Question is mandatory To receive a personalized response, please enter your name and email. If you would like to receive a response but keep your identity hidden from us, enter your email address and select 'Hide your contact information from the district'.

Let's Talk
K12 Insight Terms of Use and Privacy Policy