The Records & Archives Department is here to help!
We invite you to send us your questions, suggestions, and compliments through this Let's Talk online form. Let's Talk is a communication tool that helps you reach the district staff best equipped to answer your question. If you request a response, you will hear back from us in a timely manner. 

Please consider the following information prior to reaching out to the SPS Records & Archives Dept:
  • For Graduation Verification Requests, Click Here.
  • Former Students that need transcripts, replacement Diplomas or other Student Records, Click Here.
  • Current Students that need Official Transcripts for college, Click Here
  • For special education records and IEP Records, please email or submit your request via Fax. The Special Education Records fax number is 206-252-0895.
  • For 504 records, please call the 504 coordinator at 206-252-0885.
  • For Immunization records, please reach out to your health care provider or register for an account with the state’s Immunization Information database at – maintains immunization records for most kids in Washington State.
  • For other general Student Health Records, please call Nursing Services (206-252-0757) .
  • If you are following up on an existing Student Records Request submitted via ScribOrder, please make sure that your submission includes your order number.
  • If you are having problems with the scriborder online ordering system, please email or call the ScribOrder helpline at 1-855-465-1458.
  • For STAFF that need to request an EPR or an Official Transcript, Click Here.
  • If you have a historical item you would like to donate to our Archives, Click Here for our Donation Form
Seattle Public Schools Logo
Question is mandatory
How can we contact you? Question is mandatory

Let's Talk
K12 Insight Terms of Use and Privacy Policy