Every school district is unique, with its own challenges and resources.
We acknowledge this diversity by offering our solution in three distinct service level packages, all designed based upon extensive focus group and district leadership feedback.
- To derive the ultimate benefit from our expertise, we recommend the K12 Insight Full Service solution, our most comprehensively designed package.
- If your district has a dedicated communications department but requires assistance on just a single project, we offer our Managed Project.
- Districts facing budgetary constraints which require them to manage most of the work in-house may take advantage of our DIY offering. We provide expertise and assistance, while district staff executes the project.
Our Solution Offerings
Working in tandem with your team, we will create a plan that meets the needs of your long-term objectives. We provide the tools and materials that you need to elicit the voice of the silent majority, schedule regular outreach initiatives and engage with your community in a thoughtful, well-timed, ongoing manner.
Our comprehensive and systemic solution focuses on building and nurturing trust capital by helping districts:
- Make a commitment to greater transparency
- Give stakeholders an opportunity to provide input
- Replace ad hoc, reactive surveys with a customized, proactive plan for engaging parents, teachers, staff, students and community members in a systemic manner
- Schedule information-gathering and information-sharing events that stakeholders can count on
- Set expectations on how survey findings will be shared and used
- Design questionnaires that facilitate authentic two-way dialogue in a manner that coincides with your district’s issues and long-term strategic plan
- Analyze, interpret and understand the findings within the context of where you are going (the longitudinal trend) versus where you may be in any one year
- Close the loop by clearly communicating what changes your stakeholders can expect based on the input you have gathered.
To learn more about the K12 Insight program, please contact us at email@example.com or view our case studies and video testimonials.